Last Night :'(

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by absolution, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Last night was aweful. I puked up the pills i took but i had already cut myself pretty badly.. so a friend came and brought me to the hospital. When i got there they said that they had no beds in the ward so i HAD to go home...they dont take me seriously...but they will....OH THEY WILL

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh dam system god you just like to scream at these stupid professionals. Go back take a parent with you someone who can demand that you get help. You deserve help and protection You are self harming they need to get you some help tell them your seriously going to hurt yourself and that you need help they have to take you seriously dam fools I am sorry they did this but you know what don't hurt yourself over them just go and tell them you are suicidal and you need help and don't leave refuse to leave. I am glad to see you back here talking to your friends and with people who care.

3. Legna

Legna Member

Anyways TC that's not right, I agree with violet take a parent or adult family member and go down there and say you need help you deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

They are horrible...btw violet i dont have parents...i mean my dads in jail

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Get someone in authority to take you then a crisis worker a therapist a teacher someone who can tell these people to do their job properly and don't leave until you get the help you need. I sat in emerg once all day until i got the help for my family that was needed i refused to leave. You need someone like that who says to them what the hell are you doing releasing this person when you can see the harm being done.

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You can refuse to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.