last night

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by swimmergirl, Apr 6, 2010.

1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

That was a horrible recovery speech! Um, I think you forget the part about recovering!!!!! i was embarrased for you! Wow, what a narcissistic plunge. And, by the way, your clever verbage does not cover up the fact that you still self injure, just because you said "the last time I was treated for self injury". Idiot. I hate liars. I hate people who pretend to be something they are not. Why couldn't you just have been real up there? Why didn't you talk about the real issues in your life? Your real feelings? People recovering from eating disorders need to hear the truth, not more pretend and more drama. You just went on and on about how good you were at being sick, shit, we all could talk about those things, we are there to hear about RECOVERY.

And then, to add insult to injury, you decide to use your platform to attack me in a very passive aggressive way. Look, if being my friend is too hard for you, then fuck you. I never asked you to save me, I just asked you to be my friend. You have some issues there girl. And next time you want to say something to me, say it to my face, not to a room of people. Fucking snarky.

Oh well, its over and I hope you did not trigger too many people last night and cause more harm than good. I don't know if I am going to be able to remain friends with you, I still need some time to figure that out.

All I can say is wow. It was hard to watch, hard to hear and I just felt really disappointed, not proud like I thought I was going to feel. I also feel sad for you, you obviously are not ready to give such a speech and I hope you continue to work on recovering, next time, give a little more thought to what recovery means to you, instead of listing off your relapses and suicide attempts.

ugh. Should not have went, need to trust my instincts!!! lesson learned.