Last Night

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yesterday was my 22 birthday, didnt do much.

That night I began cutting, after having spent 10 days at the hospital for a previous attempt.

tired of the medications and sedatives I take to alleviate my anger and grief, and fed up with being so sad and depressed.

The one person I love dearly doesnt deserve this burden I place upon her, yet I do it anyway, tears in my eyes and a razor in my hand. I dont deserve her compassion or love.

my life is swerving out of control, and all I want to do is hide and hurt myself

2. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

that is how we all feel most of the time.. i feel for you... i do think that something can happen to change things around for you... and those who love us ... are glad to have us.. ill or not... if it gets too hard she willlet you know.... hugs

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Im sorry it wasnt such a good one.. She will need to talk about it sometimes just as you need to talk as well.. Its not a burden if she wants to listen, if she wants to be here for you. Just let her have time to talk as well. Take care, Ally x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.