Last night

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by MagicFerret, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicFerret

MagicFerret Active Member

I managed to cut m armins really bad, too scared t look undr m bandages a&E put on. I got up set and a have massive mind block i could not even remamber most of lat night. mt wrists are all slashed head to toe. my arms are saw. the menta health team just sent me home gain , i told them i was suicidal and they said why did u cal an ambuace. i said i cant even remember doing that. So sas i think i am going to try again i need to stop these voices and forget things.

2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

awww.

sounds like a really bad night

sorry

:(

3. distress

distress Well-Known Member

You did the right thing in getting help but now that you feel like this its more serious and I hope you can get help please. From your last post id like to reiterate that you need to keep those cuts clean to stop it from becoming worse. I know that its hard but you have to for the sake of yourself. Please keep posting and tell us why and what has triggered you so we can help further

Keep safe and thinking if you :hug:

4. Catfreak

Catfreak Active Member

Aw I'm sorry things are so hard right now. I'd also reiterate the need to keeping cuts clean as I've experienced infection and regretted it even wen I didn't care at the time. Is there something in particular that's triggering you? The voices are they telling youto harm yourself? Take care and keep posting x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.