Last One

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bitter, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitter

bitter Guest

This is the last time I will be here. I can no longer continue to do this it is all just a lie anyway. I lie and say I can be happy, I can make things better if I try. It's all bullshit nothing changes the pain gets worse as time goes on not better, now I am completely alone. Funny I always told ppl I would end up alone and die by myself weird how some things just work out that way.

Not really sure why I am even writing this as I will log out and I'm not coming back after that so it isn't like I am expecting ppl to reply or try and help. Must just be that when you finally decide I guess you just want to make sure that you have tied up all the loose ends I don't know and now I just don't care anymore to even think about it. I'm just done fighting for something better that never comes.
  2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Please don't.

Everyone must die at some point in their life, but there's plenty of time for that in the future. We all die alone, although I'm sure everyone at SF will be thinking about you, so you won't be completely alone. I can't say everything will get better, noone can make that promise, but how about giving it just one more go?
    I really hope you come back and decide to talk.
    Stay safe
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are mistaken and do sign back in to read these. You are not alone in your struggles. There are those willing to share their support with you and try to help make it past these dark times. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.