Last plea

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bill92, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill92

bill92 New Member

I don't know what to say really. I'm in a bad place in my life right now. I recently attempted suicide, had to spend a few nights at hospital to be assessed, and am now on some anti depressants, but the thoughts wont stop. I cant stop thinking that ending it all will be better, i think i'm past helping, but i'm here, thats something?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is something i am glad you are here I too have those thoughts of leaving and it is hard when one thinks they are alone. You are not alone here ok, Meds take awhile to be affective so please hold on ok give them a chance to help you.
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Sorry that you are having suicidal thoughts. Hopefully the antidepressants will help. It was nice seeing you in chat.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

The thoughts about suicide take a very long tome to stop, but it is possible to have the thoughts without acting and in time you can learn that thoughts about suicide are not always urges even- just thoughts. Then it is easier to know when you are really in danger to yourself.

I am glad you found us. Hopefully the medications will begin to help soon, if not then go back in and try something else. Please feel free to talk here about what is going on as well. Sometimes just talking about your situation can really help a lot.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.