Last Post

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Barbados, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

I've been surviving for around 2 years now, my time is finally here. Nobody knows me so no need to be profound, goodbye.
  2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Please rethink this. I hope you will stick around, feel free to PM me if you need to chat. *huggles*

3. Don't do it mate, I'v been reading a lot of your posts and our situation and opinions are pretty similar, so if you go it doesn't exactly give me a beakon of hope that things are gonna get better for me. Message me or add me on msn (will84(at), it may or may not help but I wouldn't mind talking to someone who can relate to me, seems like very few people can. I'm not sleeping tonight with insomnia again so it's doubtful I'll get to college tomorrow, thus I'll be free to chat most of the day tomorrow.
  4. I really hope nothing happened.
  5. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Please please change your mind.. Please..
  6. Ahh jeez, it's been 3 days now, I really hope he didn't go through with it.
  7. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

Please dont worry, people die all the time and I'll be just another. I drank too much and passed out that night, now I've been in bed ever since.
  8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good to hear you are safe
  9. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I am really glad to hear you are still with us. You need to get some help though hunny. Your depression is covering up the good things in life, you dont have to feel this way, you can get better. *huggles* PM me at anytime

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

glad you are safe hun :hug: feel free to pm me if you want to talk!
  11. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I am so glad you are safe.
    Maybe you could give the site another chance? talk a bit, see if anything helps.
    You are welcome to PM me anytime too.
  12. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm really glad that you are still with us.

Try getting up, cleaning yourself up and going outside for some fresh air. Move around for a bit and let your mind wander to that happy place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.