last post....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the_juggalo, Jul 14, 2009.

1. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

i dont know why i cut myself.
    well i do but i dont.
    im sick with myself theres no one left.
    im use to running from my problems turnning to the bottle drinking till im depressed to cut my arm to shit. my reason problems: my son. my x gf alysha.Alex.my brother.....

my son i miss him i want to see him. intsead i drank till i cut.

alysha the girl i still will give my world to if shes willing to take it shes beutiful.cute.funny.smart. my own piece of heven. the women i care about.my everything. i want to tell her how i feel but im scared she will run away not except what im saying. alysha you will read this idk how your gonna feel but here it goes alysha you are my everything you only live once since that is i want that life to be with you for as long as it goes im tired of running from my problems...... Alex my bestfriend my homies the man i killed the person who is in my dreams ill never fergive myself and if i do not soon.
    im looking at the vodka wanting to drink and cut im crying. i never ment to hurt you but i know i did. gang bullshit go think about that you think you in a gang you lose friends family its not worth it. my brother died in the streets i whould have to but shooting alex changed that. alysha the blue flag you have is my brothers. i took everything i had for granit. in the back of my mind it was all wrong. :sad: its all gone everything i had.

theres more to say but i dont think i can.

this is my last and finnal post im sorry but goodbye

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
  2. killtomorrow

killtomorrow Well-Known Member

damn this post is deep!
    i wish i knew what to say :(
    if i were to tell you not to do it i would be a hypocrite..

hugs~

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun :hug: please don't do anything to hurt yourself, stick around and talk to us!
    i'm sorry you had to go through so much but there is more to life - you can love again, and you can try to make things better :arms:
    please reconsider sarge, you're better than this! :heart: thinking of you
    triggs xx

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you're still around to read this. I'm sorry you've had to go through so much, and if you ever feel like talking, you can PM me anytime.