last post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Richard, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard

Richard New Member

well i'm all set and decided to do it so this will be my last post.

can't publish the method

i feel an overwhelming sense of calm and peace right now.

take care folks :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Unless you have taken <Edit Moderator Method> there is no way that you can be that coherent and know the exact details. 999 now! What is bothereing you? Why do you feel the need to go?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Richard,

Welcome to Suicide Forum. It sounds like your mind is set, but you are telling us and asking for support or just a hand or someone to talk to. Please do not hurt yourself go round the forum take a look your only a newbie. Would you like to tell us what bought these thoughts on?
    Take care :hug: x
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Richard if you have taken something then it is now time to call crisis emergency number in your area and get to hospital You don't want to leave such pain behind for your family okay think of your loved ones don't do this okay Call crisis now go to hospital okay please we care about you i care about you so please call crisis line now while you are still thinking with some clarity.
  5. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Please don't think about committing suicide call your Crisis Number in your area. I agree with Total Eclispe you don't want to put your parents through such pain preparing your funeral arrangements they are not ready for such a serious thought. Richard you have a lot to live for I know you think you don't have a lot to live for but you actually do... you have a family who loves and adores you thats a lot that some people don't ever experience love and hope that tomorrow is going to be okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.