Last resort, cry to the internet...........

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nomames195, May 4, 2016.

1. Nomames195

Nomames195 New Member

Never thought I would be posting on a suicide forum, but it's late and I literally have no one else to ask.. I will just summerize my problems rather than make you read a long batch of boring.. Around a year ago now, I got hit randomaly by a car, never saw it coming, they didn't stop. I didn't really feel it either, just everything was there one minute then the next it was just pure darkness followed by sounds of "air". Felt like I was out of my body for a while then I regained conciousness but I was already walking on the sidewalk like nothing had happend. Though as soon as I saw a mirror.. You can figure out the rest.

Ever since I've been feeling like I died that night, Life now has been... Strange and tormeting for me as I predict what people are gonna talk about before they even tell me. I watch an old unknown movie at night and in the morning at work I overhear someone else talking about my favorite scene from that movie.. This is just a few examples.. I go through this same freaky deja vu type stuff daily and it's driving me crazy.. Paranoid.. I don't want to tell anyone because well... They'll think I'm insane, I would think I was insane.

I was doing fine, no real problems I was getting, but today has been too much for me, I'm not religous but I come from a hispanic household so I've got religeon in the back of my mind wether I choose to follow it or not. It's stuck with me, on my phone my best friend started suddenly acting weird and no on else will recieve my messages. I think I'm being watched for some reason, strong feeling that everyones planning something on me .. Mainly, I go back to the feeling that i'm dead and the devil is just tormeting me, or trying to make me kill myself. My best friend is making strange comments to me like he is the devil or trying to provoke me into going crazy and then this fucking pink floyd song called what do you want from me was on my screen and the lyrics have sent me into a freaked out state..................................

I'm not gonna kill myself, I just cant stop thinking doing it as a way out........... Can someone just tell me what is going on please because I really don't know what to do.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. That must have been so very traumatic!
    Do you think you might be going through PTSD? It is very common after traumatic injuries

Perhaps you should talk to your doctor about this, and get yourself some treatment; I think you might need some therapy and possibly medication as well to ease your anxiety.

I hope you allow yourself to be helped. It can get better. My boyfriend had a traumatic accident 16 years ago, and only last year did he seek therapy (on my 'demand'). He's doing a lot better now, though... and one thing to take from this is him saying how happy he was that he listened to me.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

First of all, welcome to the site. What you've been through sounds terrifying. I agree that reaching out to a doctor would be a good idea. I hope you're able to get some help!!
  4. Mason Williams

Mason Williams Banned Member

Hey man spoiler alert, you're not crazy! And it's a lie if you think no one cares. There's still hope man no matter what situation you're in. You need someone to talk im more than happy to.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016