Last thread and possibly post...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

This is gonna be my last thread for a while. I dont expect anyone to read this because it will take 5 minutes for it to get lost on the new posts. 2 people spamming the coffee house burying peoples threads asking for help is not my idea of support. I did it myself the other day to prove a point, but now im just tired. Before anyone says anything when people log on they use the new posts function to look at threads to see who needs help and support. When you have 3 pages of the same 2 people covering the new posts, thats when people just dont bother going any further. I mean seriously its like people have had enough of making everyone in chat feel excluded and ignored, now they have to come onto the forum and do it as well. Its not like i want anyone to reply and its not like im having a go at anyone, im stating my views and then im off. If people need me then send me a PM.
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Wayne can't send you a PM so hopefully you will see this. SF is a highly activive site the coffee shop is a hot place for daily posts it's understadable that its difficult for you :hug:
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

At first I didn't understand what you meant Wayne. But after a while I started to notice that you're right. And when I tried to post for support I didn't get a reply for like 2 days because of all the game threads. Its unnerving really. People who are suicidal post in the hopes to get support so they don't have to go through with it but when they do it just gets lost. I think this could honestly cost some people their lives. It's not fair and extremely rude. I just wish people would try to make their posts go up with supportive posts and not a one word response on a useless game thread... But this is all just my opinion
  4. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

You know I totally agree with you, and it's a shame it's come to this. No one should have to feel posting on here for help is pointless. Fair enough a couple of people are being distracted but at what cost to everyone else?
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's not like it's only ome big thing that's only started happening, the coffee house is always active and a great place for many users to have a distraction and have some fun.

If it is not the appropriate forum to suit your needs then i am sure there any plenty more out there who will cater to what you are looking for.

Yes, it's not fucking pefect, but what do you expect when you have a couple of 100 mentall ill people and put them get fucking complications, you get people who don't get along, you get people who find their best friends, you get people who just want to have a distraction by posting in silly threads. It's the fucking way it is.

And guess what, we are all here because we struggle. Ever think that some threads don't get a response right away because it just so happens there are a lot of fucking people who can't even keep their own head above water, let alone someone else?

I like you Wayne, you are a cool guy and i always respect your honesty and saying things without sugar coating and saying what other people are too afraid of to say. And it sucks that you feel you are not supported here.

I don't really know what my point is. I am just sick of the SF bashing, like it's some new revelation that this place is what it is.
  6. Kaos General

Thats not what i mean at all. Distractions i get, not something i have a problem with, its the page after page after page of posts from one maybe two people in the space of maybe 10-15 minutes and the new posts and VAIspy is just 3-4-5 pages long of just crap. Support is non-existant because people miss the threads because it gets buried under inconsequential posts. This only started happening last week and yeah maybe i was an arse with my response to a couple of people but thats no reason to get someone else involved by bitching about me. When you wake upto 5 pages of new posts from one person it gets ridiculous. People need to grow the fuck up.

But its ok because like i got told, its all in my head, no-one is spamming anything and im the only person who has complained
  7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's not in your head. I have seen it happen too.

Not sure what you are talking about in regards to getting someone else involved to bitch about you?

Have you let Alison know? Perhaps threads in the crisis forum can be 'auto bumped'.
  8. Kaos General

Its not something that happened on here so not really here or there but yeah i have because i think the coffee house needs to disappear from the new posts and VAIspy its not fair on people who actually need support.