Last Thread for me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nosmanic, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

Twice now I've writen a thread and decieded to not post it. I know I'm negative and all my other problems, no one cares (its true even the people that say they talk don't really want to not that it helps), they don't understand or if thing still go right evenually they'll just leave you and if I get close to people I end up hurting them. So hopfully I won't create another thread. I wonder why I'm even writing this I don't really want someone repling to this b/c I have already deceided that it either a lie or a comformation of what I already know. I know tommorrow I'm going to look to see if someone posted a responce why do I care? And that right I don't care about my spelling or grammer. I know I really can't hide my stupidy. Feel so bad I'm having a hard time just getting up in the morrowing.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

im sorry you are feeling so low hun. I don't think you are stupid. I have spelling errors alot of the times, it doesn't make one stupid. I hope you are okay. Take care and be safe.Im here if u need to talk

Kells

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Just wanted to say hi and ask how you are feeling today? :hug:

4. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

What's up Nosmanic? Why do you hurt people? What happend?

5. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

I feel like shit. And I hurt people by my very existence I'm a parasite on people around me draining emotion and ever if I try to be nice no one cares. I had a girlfriend I was a jerk to her and when I broke up with her, she saw me for who I really was, that was a year ago, I don't think I'll ever get over it.

6. Robin

Robin Guest

So damned if you're nice and damned if you're not so to speak then, what did you choose to be in the end, nice or something else? Isn't being nice unto itself something worth being anyway even if noone appreciates it? Or do you not appreciate being nice so see little point?

7. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

It's hard to keep being nice to others when noone seem to be affected by it. The point of being nice to others is for the other person to feel better and if that doesn't happen the point of the act no longer has meaning. Eventually one doesn't see a point if they believe that the outcome is the same. That believing that the outcome will be different is insane.

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

people don't seem to take to niceness these days because it seems so rare...i don't think i've been around niceness in ages..and kind of don't expect it anymore so when it happens its like wtf?! I'm sorry it's like that with you but don't give up trying because it will take one person to accept your niceness and itw ill chance your day completely