Lilly

nice to know what everyone thinks of me
i decided i no longer care
thanx for the opinions world
and ppls
and everyone
i will no longer be posting on here
and btw.
if IM a bitch, then what exactly does that make those CALLING me one?? hm interesting isnt it?
GOODBYE ONE LAST FUCKING TIME!

:P

Kaos General

Ill reply anyway, sorry you feel like that, whats happened? Something happened in chat or on the forum? If its chat i am banned from there so i dont know whats happened. You can talk to me if you want :hug:

Im wayne by the way

IV2010

Lily if you're having trouble talk to the mods.....they need to know if people are doing this to you.....don't leave...

Hey what's going on don't let the bullies win seriously you need to talk we are here to listen and to help not to name call or make you feel worse okay

please take care of yourself

rich

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Unfortunately there are mean people no matter where you go..For the most part the members here are very nice people..If someone has done something to you tehn go to the mods.. Don't let them bully you out of the forum.

nolonger

I hope you're ok Lilly.

I remember in a thread when you talked about how some random person rang you up and kept saying "Hello". And that you then rang him back and did it to him. Well that actually made me giggle! I can't remember the last time that's happend. Please take care :(.

Please tell us how you're going when you can :(

Hope to see you soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00