Last time you cried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Right now because I feel that people are making a joke out of me again. Also because the person who truly loves me may never get to be with me. I'm scared of being on my own forever.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I almost did twice today. The first time was because my nephew called me Auntie for the first time ever. The second time was because a friend drew a picture for me. I'm just overwhelmed with happy emotions right now.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I cry all the time but helps me to release the hurt and pain I feel everyday for hurting someone who once I did care about. I know there was no future now but I will never betray this third party. It's hard to keep this vow of silence but I will to my last breath.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
You're not worthless at all :( No one is worthless hun. Maybe make some plans so you have something to do for the day? xx
I just hate doing stuff on my own. I thought I had friends, but they like to kick me when I'm down so maybe I really am alone.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I just hate doing stuff on my own. I thought I had friends, but they like to kick me when I'm down so maybe I really am alone.
I am always the one doing everything on my own too. It's embarrassing that no one wants to be around me :( If I lived near I'd hang out with you. You may be alone in real life but not on here chick.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I am always the one doing everything on my own too. It's embarrassing that no one wants to be around me :( If I lived near I'd hang out with you. You may be alone in real life but not on here chick.
Thank you :) It's just hard when people judge me because of my problems or think I am being lazy. I can sleep a long time and still be tired. I'm trying to beat this but I might fail.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you :) It's just hard when people judge me because of my problems or think I am being lazy. I can sleep a long time and still be tired. I'm trying to beat this but I might fail.
((hugs)) have you had blood tests done recently? You could be anaemic, being tired all the time is a common symptom.I have a cortisol deficiency so im weak 24/7 but still cook/clean/laundry cos i have to but understand how frustrating it is when you feel you cannot do those things, people think iml azy but im like FU, you don't understand, so have that positive feeling that you are doing something today to make tomorrow a little brighter.Go easy on yourself things will get better hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00