Last time you cried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
Last Thursday when I went to see my therapist. Whenever we talk abou the past, even if we're not hitting on something that sounds traumatic, I start to cry. I just long to be with my family again. I miss having people around who care for me. I miss being a child. I miss being loved.:sad:

P

Pneuma

Last Thursday when I went to see my therapist. Whenever we talk abou the past, even if we're not hitting on something that sounds traumatic, I start to cry. I just long to be with my family again. I miss having people around who care for me. I miss being a child. I miss being loved.:sad:
So do I. As far back as I can remember I've pretty much been alone, but at least when I was a child I felt safe.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
today near noon time, watching a family grieving on a soap opera cuz of sudden plane crash of family member, brought up lots of memories.

Esmeralda

Sometimes I just cry for release. I work myself into a frenzy and "go to town" as it were. I guess I feel a release of dopamine or whatever and then I get sleepy and go to bed...sleep is my sanctuary, but crying comes close...if I don't cry for awhile, sometimes I just need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00