Last time you smiled... :)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Xalcro, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

My first thread, heh. Or like, second, but the first didn't really count because it was a welcome thread...

I just want people to share their happier experiences. In this time and place, of this life, little can be done to make us smile. But some of the smaller things in life we give appreciation to.

So, share your smiles...
  2. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

Last time I smiled... my special person had just signed onto MSN, said he was tired, sorry, and then went off. The thing that made me smile was simply seeing him there, the little notification that says "****** has just signed on". The thing that kept the smile going was the fact that he apologized before going to rest.

I love you...
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Last time i smiled was when someone asked me to answer a question I had been pondering myself for quite some times. It was nice to know I am not the only one seeking answers.
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

When i got a offline message on google talk earlier :biggrin:
  5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Joe is making me smile atm, you bastard!! :eek:hmy:
  6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

The last text message I got last night was magical.

"I love you..."
  7. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

um...yesterday when i was playing baseball, i went to throw the ball and it slipped out of my fingers and flew behind me and everyone laughed and i coulnd't help but smile
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Last night when drunk :hiding:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

yesterday afternoon when someone thanked me for something I had done.
  10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Today, my boyfriend is staying around my house this weekend and he always makes me smile, I don't know where I would be without him. :wub:
  11. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

When Pancake's cousin told me that he thinks me and Pancake would make a nice couple. It also made me blush.
  12. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

went out
  13. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

this morning when i was playing baseball, i jumped over the first basemen, hit the bag and then did a tuck and role and i had to laugh
  14. Just now when I read my boyfriend's reply to me on a thread of his :laugh: it was so sweet! I was (happily) shocked at it :smile: Made me feel a lot better.
  15. Knowing that my girlfriend smiled, makes me smile.
  16. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Today when I was playing tag with my dogs ^^
  17. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

This morning when one of my team members said Good Morning. It was a forced smile.
  18. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Like yesterday, one of my friends made me laugh, a lot. :smile:
  19. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

Heh, just reading about everyone else's smiles is making me smile...

Thanks, everyone...
  20. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Hmm. Prolly the last time the crackhead at work made a joke. I smile and laugh easy. Guess its something I should be thankful for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.