Last week of school, then Finals

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

So this my last week of school tommorw, and then next week are my finals and I am extremely afraid, I am underprepared for my test some counting as high as 50% of my final grade, I have papers due that I have no idea how to do, I am just royally screwed. Cant get a tutor they don't exist for law school, and I can't ask my professors because its to close to the exams so they dont take questions anymore. I just don't know what to do.
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

work as hard as you can, even if it's not as hard as you want...
    do your best, so you know you did everything you could given the circumstances (which VERY MUCH include your depression, so don't blame yourself too much for not being able to focus)
    in the end, everything will work out matter what happens, it will be okay...
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Just do the best that you can Andrew and pull some serious all nighters if you have to. Just get the job done.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Write a timeline so that you can get things done...and try to not let all of the anxiety and concern get in your way...I am sure you will do your best and know how important this is to you...J
  5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I agree, pull some all nighters, its almost over then you can take a deep breathe and realize what your doing is not easy for anyone, this is a huge step in your life, did you think it would be easy.

What are you going to practice? Civil or criminal? Think of the road ahead, and how much fun its going to be arguing your side.

I bow down to you for making it this far.

Good Luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.