Last words

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lastbre, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lastbre

lastbre New Member

There's no chance for me. And believe me, i have no reason to stay in this world. Well, I'm not that sad, I'm just numb. Life takes everything away from you and at some point you'll understand tears and calls for help don't work at all, which makes you numb. So I just wanna say that if you are suicidal, but there's a chance for you to change, live and shine, please don't let it go away. Fight with the urge, fight with your pain. And believe me i tried, but there are things that i could never share and change, im trapped and got no reason or chance to keep living.What i've been gone through is beyond feelings. I'm going to leave this world in this week, tomorrow is my birthday, i just wanna feel special for this one last time. That's why I'm still alive. And.. good bye world. But please listen to me... if there's any chance, anything that you could change, fight with your pain. You all will shine some day.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Your kind sentiments to others are noted. This makes me think you are in fact a good person with value and something to offer the world. Sometimes things may seem unbearable , but the simple joy of looking forward to single special day can be for more than a single day. It can be for the occasional smile or happy thought. Even a sad thought can bring a feeling of closeness and love in your life.

I might suggest you share some of the problems that seem insurmountable to you and let us all work on them with you to help you find the feeling and light that you are missing right now.

3. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

Hey dont do this to yourself... i hav been there trust me.. n im still der.. n im fightin... i knw ill become numb soon..jus lik u... but i knw ill neva giv up....i will keep fightinh. DO NOT GIVE UP. Live and keep trying .. ull see the light at the end of the tunnel some day. Just hav patience

4. tykata

tykata Member

Hi, I was once told that alot of people can sympathise but only the few can empathise. We are the few, bound by a common experience of these thoughts. The emptiness and the cold numbness, in a world that used to have colour but now is only grey. If I want to get across one message it's that you're not alone. I know you feel isolated right now, but were here and we can attempt to understand with the common ground we share. The life you're living, the struggle you're facing will make you into a more amazing person than you already are. You say "you all will shine some day," what about you? You could shine brighter than any of us and do amazing things with this experience, you just need to keep fighting no matter how tired a strong spirit like yours will endure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.