Lasting relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Pad, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

I don't know how, but i have managed to stay in some sort of relationship for over a year now. How can she stay with me when I am so confused? I sometimes find it hard to even talk and she is still there, reassuring me. I sometimes think it is out of pity, as if she knows i wouldn't cope without her. I know i dont deserve her, when she comes here and we are together i know things will change. She will see im not so special, in fact quite the opposite. I hate uncertainty
  2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

she sounds like an incredible girl, i don't think anybody is capable of maintaining a year long relationship out of pity, sounds like she just wants to support you. as long as you're not confused about her, she can help you through all the confusion. take it day by day, don't keep asking "what if's" they're probably not even relevant, she obviously cares for you, so let her support you. i'm sure you would do the same in return if she was in your position. xxx take care xxx
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i guess you're just lucky
  4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

if she does love you Pad, when she is around you she will still feel the same, and i wish you good times
  5. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

the thing is recently she has been spending less and less time with me, she says she stays up all night watching cartoons or talking with a friend and so doesnt see me much in the day. ive noticed when i do see here she iss away for long periods of time. i don't know if she would tell me she has had enough of me, but i wish she would than just stay with me because she thinks i would do something if she goes. she knows how i feel, we share everything and she always asks me what i would do if she cheated, or left or stuff like that but that could just be silly talk. sigh im just a bit stressed about it all
  6. Shattered_oblivion

Shattered_oblivion Active Member

Honestly Pad in a lasting relationship there will be periods of time where distance seems a bit better to one person. My girlfriend and I have gone through something like that. She seemed more distant, and didn't see me as often as normal but we're back to seeing each other nearly everyday now. I'm not sure if that helps, but if you want to talk more pm me.