Late Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lozzie, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Hey i havent really introduced myself
    I lozzie, im 19yrs old and live life day by day.

Brief history: I was sexually abused for five years as a child. I was first raped on my 8th birthday by my uncle. He did alot of horrid things to me- that continue to faze in and out as i live my life. I spent my eighth birthday locked in a room for 2days no food only water. I dont wanna get into what other stuff i went through in association with that it i was really his doll, he said he loved me but he lied. My parents were very much involved with their working agenda and that meant early mornings late finishes. they worked in the city. Which meant i was left in My uncles care alot.

As the years went on i turned thirteen and started learning about sex ed at school, which then i learned what was happening at home was wrong. It destroyed me. I no longer wanted to be looked after i started cutting myself at an early age. I did drugs and got my hands on alcohol.
    In the last 4 years ive attempted suicide 5times.

theres much more but i hardly feel its relevant.
    Ive since been on anti depressants, and have being seeing a psychologist. It helps but never fixes.

anyways, my feelings for life are sometimes rather AMAZING and then other day they r so low i see nothing but darkness. i know im getting there, just thought id share.

Anyways if u took the time to read this, thankyou and Bless ya xoxox

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf lozzie.

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

thankyou!

4. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i was hospitalized for bulimia at 14yrs of age and at 16yrs of age weight only 35kilos. ive since bounced back and am a healthy weight although i am closely monitored by friends.
    Life goes on :)

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hey lozz welcome to the forum
    well done for getting on here

6. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Welcome Lozzie :)

7. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

hey welcome :cow: i dont know why i used the cow.... it looks friendly i guess
    ^.^

8. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

nice to meet you all :)

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to SF Lozzie! :hug:

10. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

thanks xxx

11. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Welcome to the forum.

12. davidwilsoon

davidwilsoon New Member

leaving soon
    i'm my own worst enemy,dont let me get me....PINK

13. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

welcome to Sf *hugs* Im Kassandra but no one rembers my name so call me whatever you want i read your intro and imm soryr you had to go through that *hugs* im here for you and hit me up whenever you want im here

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lozzie, welcome to the forums!! I hope you have pressed charges against your uncle.. He had no right to do such things as he did.. He belongs behind bars.. Once his cell mates find out what he did they will give him a taste of it.. Don't wait any longer call the police..

15. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i moved from Sydney at 13yrs of age and no longer was in his arm. im now 19 so its 6yrs later i doubt theres anything i can do but help others whom r going through or who have been through similar stuff to me.

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome Lozzie

17. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

hey fitzy :D thanks for the welcome :D

18. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey Lozzie,

It seem's like you've been thrrough alot in your past. I am glad you have found us and that you are going to look for help and advice others :hug:
    Always hear for you if you need to talk x :cheekkiss:

19. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thankyou I appreciate it xxx

20. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lozzie i am glad you are here lots of support here. I am sorry you life has been so hard hugs you are a survivor and a fighter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.