Late to work a lot

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kittylover, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittylover

kittylover Well-Known Member

I'm late to work a few days out of every week. I lie in my bed for a few hours, crying alone while hugging a pillow. My employer seems tolerant...for now. Someday, this will catch up to me.

The therapist and psychiatrist aren't enough. I'm on Lexapro and a Wellburtin clone, yet still cry and think of suicide. The shrink put me on a Lamictal clone two weeks ago, but that resulted in an emergency room visit from the severe rash it gave me. So much for that mood stabilizer.

I don't have many places to go for help online, when I'm crying alone at night. SF is comforting, but it just isn't capable of handling the issues of people with gender dysphoria. Dedicated transgender forums like TrueSelves can't handle posts about suicide. Posting to anonymous transgender forums like 420chan's /cd/ just doesn't get responded to.

All I have at home is my cat, who thankfully doesn't care which gender I feel inside. She purrs and loves me regardless.
  2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

you need to start dating, or at least be around people more and make some friends i think this would benefit you
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe establishing a relationship with someone here who is in a similar situation (I can think of three members) by requesting a buddy would be helpful, that way you and the other person/s can fill in the gaps where online support is not available.
  4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and friendship, Kittylover... please count me among the many SF friends who truly care and want you to be happy. Message me anytime, Sweetie. :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.