Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by scared_child, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

lately i have been breaking down like...all the time. and, i dont really know why...nothing is any didnt get worse...i just keep getting angry about stupid things, and then i start crying..and then i want to hurt myself...and then i want to die...and i just dont understand it. I have a boyfriend now...he is a great guy. and he makes me feel alot better about myself and everything that has happened in the past...but, for some reason i am still breaking down...more so than I was. right now i am staying at a youth shelter, so that I wont hurt myself...24/7 supervision...but im leaving tomorrow night...they think i should go back home...i am worried about what i will do then...because i wont have that constant supervision anymore...sorry for ranting...i will understand if no one responds to this...but, thanks for reading it anyways....
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

who live with you at home? and maybe whenever u feel that urge call someone to talk. I'm here to help you hun :hug:
  3. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

you know i have found when we get outside of our normal ( you know the depression) then we tend to become emotionally unwound. why, because we feel good which is not normal.. go figure. you hang in there. if you feel as if you are not ready to go back home then tell them. speak out.
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I am EXACTLY the same, it's a vicious cycle. We cant control it :(
    is crazy
  5. scared_child

ya, i am out of the youth shelter and still doing fine. My boyfriend is helping me alot. And so are all of you...THANKS
  6. we're all here for you hun :) never forget your not alone
  7. i totally understand what you mean. i've been feeling a lot like that too lately. i don't know why. just like you, nothing major is going on in my life. but i catch myself just breaking down at random moments (and sometimes the most inconvenient moments).

but know that people are there for you. and that you're not alone.
  8. scared_child

:) Thanks You Guys!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.