lately..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by saint6, Apr 23, 2009.

1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

i have been thinking and i have come to the conclusion that nothing really matters. i am not real, nothing is real. once i die nothing will matter, if i was a success in life or if i was considered a lowlife, cause it will be the end to this so-called "reality" i guess i am living in. i am just living to die just like everyone else. and once i die everything around me will die. im not even myself anymore, im just this machine programed into a fake world. life is not real, it was not real before i was "born" and it sure as hell wont be when i am gone. any memory that i have presently will just simply vanish and this "universe" that i live in will go with it. i dont know why im even sitting here typing this out to more people just like me that wont even exist once i die.

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Though I actually agree with you, considering this is a suicide forum I'm going to use positivity and say: if nothing matters in the end anyway, why not just stick around and experience stuff? Why does everyone need a point to live? I'm sure there are many things you can find to be thankful for. If you don't like reality there are ways of finding escape through films and books. Let that keep you going until you find something you can say is worth staying for. :)