Later Gators Thanks For The Fish - No Longer Need This Site :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Princeofhope, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah,

I said this before ages ago but I always end up coming back to talk to people for better or worse. However, things have changed during the course of this year that requires that I no longer come here to help.

Over the course of my stay here I have met many people, from all ages to all sexes, to all types and I have watch many leave, or simply move on to whatever their life would take them. I have spent days talking to some, to a few for months longer, and to a very rare for almost my entire stay here.

It took me this long but I just understand now that my life is not in my hands, or should I say my death isn't. The onus is on me to live life to the very lengthiest that I can, and to make sure along the way I keep the will to live to the very limit my body and mind can take it. Yeah, everyone get's depressed and everyone has a bad day...some people tend to keep their bad days longer than others. To them, I got nothing. I got no sappy lines of hope, no comedic jokes of gesturing, and no lovely sonnet to fill the lonely hearts with butterflies. I can't force someone to live or die, as I shouldn't.

I've come to grips that my life is set in stone for me to live and not sulk, to keep moving. When I do die I'll make sure it'll be just right when I am old and wiser, maybe even wearing a diaper again! Regardless, life is meant to be lived...be it good or bad.

In their hearts they know if they want to live or die, if the potential to live is better than the quick escape.

Sure millions and millions have pulled the trigger, but millions and millions more keep living no matter how dark the days. They're willing to live through the dark days for just the hope of seeing the sun again. It takes someone who is beyond amazing to do that, and I promise you that everyone can be wonderfully more amazing than that.

I have met so many people here, I had the sorrow but also closure to see the funeral of one who had indeed passed here, and I had the honor of being friends with some of you.

Sadly, as my life pulls me forward I understand that life must go on as a distant memory...and like the sands of a desert, it'll be blown away into a vast ocean of diamond dust. Sure paths may cross again, and when they do we'll greet like friends.

With that said, I have made sure to indeed move on.

No fancy last words, but I do have a picture. It was taken ages ago and it was the only time I was able to walk above the clouds. It was taken on my birthday the only birthday I spent alone. Is it my favorite? Maybe...the one before that was pretty sweet too, that one I spent with people I first met who ended being just like family.

Just remember there's always a tomorrow, and she's a bitch as she'll leave you by regardless if you die, but if you do make it...she'll gladly take you in her arms.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1355/img0137gq.jpg

2. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

All the best to you, Princeofhope! :)

3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Hey brother - great photo - I've worked high up but that looks like it is above the clouds unless it is fog or morning dew.

A man can think more clearly when he is looking down at the world - seeing people as almost ants - but knowing their importance and the frailty of it all the same.

I'm glad you feel better in yourself - People here help in many amazing ways and its 'sad' to see you leave here - but we have to be happy that you are leaving on a positive note.

In your short time here you have been a gentleman and scholar. Your wisdom will be missed - and your insight into things, those real and that which is not so tangible. Many here must read as its an insight into depression without having to do a three or five year medical course!

Thanks Prince of Hope for your wonderful thanks - and the words of inspiration which I'll copy and paste as I like to collect some of the words here. (just the short bits that people come up with)

You say "I've come to grips that my life is set in stone for me to live and not sulk, to keep moving. When I do die I'll make sure it'll be just right when I am old and wiser, maybe even wearing a diaper again! Regardless, life is meant to be lived...be it good or bad."

You sum up all the wisdom of man (and woman) and even the word of God in those lines!

Sometimes, suffering from depression, we move on regardless. I hope everyone can see that day - and am sure that you will see a mix of good and bad days - and sometimes wonderful days also.

But - in the words of a song by the Beatles, "You say goodbye, I say hello"

Thanks!

I wish you and yours all the best for the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  4. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Good luck hun :hug:

5. elementdeckz24

elementdeckz24 Banned Member

"some people tend to keep their bad days longer than others. To them, I got nothing. I got no sappy lines of hope, no comedic jokes of gesturing, and no lovely sonnet to fill the lonely hearts with butterflies. I can't force someone to live or die, as I shouldn't."

Just because you are doing so good you don't have to diss on the people with problems if you are doing so great then just shut up and don't post anything.

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Wishing you the very best. I hope that life continues to bring healing, and good things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.