Laugh it all off in your face.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sTEPHbUD, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sTEPHbUD

sTEPHbUD Member

My name is Steph, but I get called Effy. I'm 15 and from Brisbane.

I've been depressed for a while, and have eating problems, I don't really know if I can call it an eating disorder, although apparently I've been diagnosed according to my sister who was apparently told by my mother.

I have only recently started self harming - since September, and attempted suicide once - on November 19th.

I found this site on a Google search, after I realized the other chat sites I am a member of don't allow any talk about suicide. I really hope I find people to connect to here, where I can open up with all the stuff thats been bottled up.

I don't know what else to write. And whoa I made like 100zillion typing mistakes that had to be fixed in this =/

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Effy, welcome!
    Your avatar really spoke to me as that's how I feel a lot of the time as well. :(

3. Android

Android Well-Known Member

I love your avatar.

Welcome to SF!

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Effy, Welcome to the forums.. We will be happy to talk with you but you must follow the rules and not talk about methods..We are here to support you..Talk as much as you need to.. Theres usually someone on line that you can PM if you need to talk one on one..Take care!!

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Hello Effy! welcome to the forum~ <3

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Effy. Sorry to hear you gave been struggling so much. We are a peer to peer support forum so feel free to share your thoughts. I hope we are able to give you what you need. :hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome Effy

8. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    welcome to SF

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Steph, welcome to the forum! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.