Laughing my ass off... kinda

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Roxanne, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

The other day i visited my new shrink and we talked about being suicidal. Obviously I made her worried because after she had left for 2 min's she came back with the message that "they were there to help me". And I am just laughing my ass off! It took me two months to get the bleeding appointment in the first place. Eight weeks in which I quit drinking alcohol, got my life in shape (you know, get up at 8 in the morning every day, eat healthy, go to bed in time) and when I finally sat down with my shrink I had to tell all this crap that I though I had left behind me. So I told her I didn't want to talk about it and here she goes again: they can help me, that's what they are there for. I hate that fucking bullshit. If I want to commit suicide I will do so, I tried it before and got disrupted by one of our tenants. What makes those people think 'they can help me?'.

Well anyways, I was so foolish to tell this lady the issue I had back when i was younger even though I persisted in the beginning not to want to talk about it.
    And now, she is probably sitting at home and I am reliving this god awful thing over and over again. Yeah sure, you are there to help me. :mad:

I will go to bed and hope it will all be better tomorrow. :mort:
  2. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

Fuck i just cut my writs

fuck this
  3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Are you ok? I'm not going to say 'I can help' but I can listen, and that could help.
  4. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

yeh not anymore
  5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What not anymore? The help or you're physical state?
  6. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

i never imagined there is so much blood in a human body it s just leaking ib nmy jeyboard and on the floor
  7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Hi Roxanne,

welcome to SF. This is a great place to vent, talk, support and just 'be'.

I know its frustrating bringing up past when all you wanna do is hit the delete button on all of it.

How are you? Are you bleeding out? Do you need a doctor?
  8. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

no doctor igot a twel. im tired now
  9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You could die slowly and painfully if you struck something, please call 999 or whatever number in you're country. You're wound needs taking care of before you get infection or anything nasty, please.
  10. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you're tired from it being late I understand.

If it's from blood loss, call emergency services.
  11. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

im scare d,
  12. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

what do you want to happen Roxanne???

Everyone here is going to advise you to call the emergency services.
  13. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I have to agree with everyone when it comes to calling emergency services.
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

How deep did you cut?? is the blood flowing out??If so you have hit an artery and you need help immediately..If you just broke the skin then yoiu should be o.k. Anyhow one way or another you will need medical care to get put on antibiotics..You don't want infection to spread thru out your arm..
  15. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

i'm in hospital now my wife found me she said. I had lost a lot of blood. Now I'm still alive and I'm not sure how to feel about that. sure this has to happen to me...
  16. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

glad you got help :hug:
  17. Roxanne

Roxanne Member

yeah perhaps you're right
    I have learned I will commit suicide right after I get out. It's funny how this made me more sure I do not want to live anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.