• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Laundry Day

the.end.ish

Misknown Member
So I was supposed to do laundry today, but there's only two washers near my unit and people were using them all day. I'd managed to stretch all my clothes out a month before conceding to do my laundry.

I know in these times people wear their most unflattering, I don't give a fuck outfits anyway, but I thought it'd be funny to describe your laundry day outfit.

Today, I went to the grocery store wearing my most tacky green camouflage leggings, my fiance's Tshirt that I ended up cutting the collar and arms off of (badly and jaggedly) that says "Death is certain, life is not" with a huge billowy bright green cardigan on top, flip flops and devil may care hair.

What's your laundry day outfit or COVID outfit?

*This isn't meant to insult or make fun of. Just have a laugh at ourselves.

extraterrestrialone

hi, guess who... its me...
SF Supporter
i wish i had the courage to wear some kind of outfit 🙀 - devil may care or any... but of course or maybe that is not available to me. but i do go for “covid-or-not-walks” lately and i’m certain i’ve been wearing the same shirt and pants - seems like months if not years. no one notices anyway because i’m invisible. and the couple hours i wear them is the only time i do wear them so...

- hey i was going to do the laundry today too. i’ve actually gone through all my shirts and pants at this point. but the more i have to wash, the less willing i am to do the wash. it just seems like the building laundry room could be a haven for covid and my wife is afraid our mini portable washer will break with a full load and pour into the apartment below. guess its dirty laundry for ever unless i figure out some kind of outfit!😱

the.end.ish

Misknown Member
i wish i had the courage to wear some kind of outfit 🙀
and the couple hours i wear them is the only time i do wear them so...
Hold on.. are you saying what I think you're saying? If so... I don't have the courage to not wear an outfit. :D

but the more i have to wash, the less willing i am to do the wash
More than relatable.

I've been wearing the same dress for awhile now... dresses are easy. You only have to choose one piece.

extraterrestrialone

hi, guess who... its me...
SF Supporter
Hold on.. are you saying what I think you're saying? If so... I don't have the courage to not wear an outfit. :D

More than relatable.

I've been wearing the same dress for awhile now... dresses are easy. You only have to choose one piece.
sometimes people may think i don’t know what i’m saying! hey wait a minute! what am i saying anyway!???🤪😍🙀

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
ADMIN
If I’m desperate to do laundry — really desperate — then I’m in my pyjamas. But I also have my laundry machines in my unit so it doesn’t really matter. There have been so many times that I have counted my machines among my blessings — especially during Covid-19!

Baywasp

I want wind to blow
*rofllove this. never heard it. it can be the thread's theme song.
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is pretty great. You should watch it if you get the chance.

My laundry is just in the basement of my house, so I usually just do it on a day where I don't have to go out and I just wear a pair of athletic shorts or something to go down and take care of it, but I found an old post on my Tumblr where I shared how my laundry day outfit was an orange workout shirt and blue hospital pants. I'm sure it looked terrible. :P

cymbele

SF Supporter
When Covid first hit and I started to work from home i got up in the morning and put a polo shirt on and jeans since I couldn't wear jeans to work. Then I started in with shorts as the weather warmed. Then it was t-shirt and shorts during the summer while working from home. Now as the weather is turning cool it is back to jeans again but no polos just t shirts. Soon probably long sleeved t-shirts. My "nice work clothes" barely got an outing this summer. I may not bother with changing into long sleeve blouses and shirts for work this winter as we will be working from home for a few more months...

I have enough clothes to wear something normal during laundry washes although before I did laundry during night time hours not worrying about wrinkles. Now I do it many a time during work hours.

Ash600

✮☆Meetup star ☆✮
SF Creative
SF Supporter

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00