Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Laura.312, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura.312

Laura.312 New Member

Hi I'm Laura. I've never felt so depressed in my whole life. I od'd on Thursday. I feel so alone. Like no one I know gets this at all
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I' sorry to see that you are suffering but you deal with it one day at a time. Life is tough but be assured you no longer.alone. You are among people who understand what you are going through. I hope you are safe.
  3. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums! It's a good place to be among people who understand. :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello laura and welcome to the forum. Did you seek medical help for the OD? Hope you are ok :hug:
  5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Hello Laura and welcome to the forum.
  6. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi Laura, Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that you feel alone and that you're going through a difficult time. You mentioned that nobody gets what you're going through. The great thing about this community is that many people can empathise with this feeling because they appreciate what it's like to go through similar situations. The greater thing is that people on here will always be willing to help. Please feel free to post whenever you would like to do so. Take care, Husky
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.