Lay Down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GabrieleSeth, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrieleSeth

GabrieleSeth New Member

i'm tired

i can't stand the rhetoric

i hate those who say they care

i abhor the advice

i want my brother but let's be realistic: he feeds the worms, he is dead

i am terrified, i want to embrace him once more.

i long for death

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know this is a tough time of year for you Gabe. I know how much Julian meant to you and how you still miss him. Your death won't bring him back hun. And there is no guarantee of what lies beyond that you would be reunited with him either. We like to think we will be reunited with all those we love. It helps to lessen the fear of death. Of the unknown. Turn to your friends to help ease the pain and celebrate the life Julian lived. Focus on that rather than the loss you suffered. I am here if you need someone to speak with. PM me anytime. Or text or call. Please take care Gabriel. :hug:

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry Gabe. I really am :(

Have you had counselling to help you cope? :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

As long as you carry your brother in your heart he will always be there with you..Like gentlelady said there are no guarantees you will be reunited with him thru death.. Keep living so you can keep his memory alive!!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your brother would only want happiness for you. He would not want this for you this saddness and despair. Remember the good times the laughter and live like that. Death comes soon enough Honor your brothers memory do something that he would have like seen done keep his memory alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.