Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Has anyone seen or heard from Lea, it's been a while sense I've seen her on SF or MSN. I am quite worried at this point, so if anyone can fill me in I would appreciate it. :sad:

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Nah, i haven't seen her on here or msn either :sad: Have been wondering where she is. Am getting worried :sad:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

And not to hi-jack the thread but where the hell is Jess?:unsure:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

I haven't seen either. But I've seen Jess's MSN signed on a few days ago I thought but nothing from Lea for quite a while.
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yes i saw Jess on msn a few days ago but she wasn't on for long.
  6. Robin

Robin Guest

I saw Shauna Lea in chat a day or two ago if that's the person you're talking about.
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

No, it's not hun. Thanks for trying to help. I am pretty sure her user name on here is: ***LEA***.
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

I just checked her profile: Last Activity: 17th March 2007 12:27 PM ... I also haven't seen her on either one of her MSN accounts or her yahoo. :eek:hmy: :sad: I really worried now.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I haven't seen Lea in quite awhile. She said she was going to stay away from the forum and MSN the last time I spoke with her.

Jess, on the other hand, I spoke with her this morning.
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

Last post I saw she seemed suicidal, so I'm quite worried.
  11. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I haven't seen Lea either :sad:

But I talked to Jess a little this afternoon. Sounds like she could do with support right now.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Yeah, she wasn't doing very well I noticed. I too hope she is okay.
  13. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Jess hun i hope your as ok as you can be.ive been quite worried about you.Please remember you can contact me anytime and many hugs if wanted.

i am very very worried about Lea.As Gentlelady said it may be that she is just trying to stay away.but i have texted her and everything and had no reply so yes im very very worried too.....Lea i think of you a lot and please just do whats right for you but please be safe.Miss ya.

Take care
  14. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:( lets hope they are both ok
  15. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, Lea. :)
  16. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard from Lea? I'm so worried and I miss talking to her.

What about Jess? Has anyone talked to her? They are both such good people. I miss seeing them around here.
  17. ~CazzaAngel~

Jess seems to be in and out.. it's Lea that has completely disappeared. :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.