League of Legends & How it matters more than Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

So my boyfriend just yelled at me because he woke up and i was talking to him and hes playing his League Of Legends game. i was jsut talking to him cuz hes my boyfriend and I'm staying at his house, and I like never get to see him in the school year which starts in like a few weeks and if I'm staying at his house one would think that he would want to talk to me and spend time with me.
Apparently not.
We went to one movie together like all month and that was when i first got to his house. So i suppose now he is bored of me or something because he just wants to play his stupid games and pretend that I dont exist.
That wouldnt be too too bad I guess, until he decided to yell at me today for no reason. Just for talking
I hate being yelled at!! Like why do ppl always have to yell at me. Its always
"Lilly you did this wrong"
or "Lilly your not being sociable enough!"
or in this case "LILLY WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME WHEN I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME NOT TALK TO YOU!"
like sooorrry for thinking that he might want to actually spend time with me. Like why then did he invite me to stay here all summer if he just wants to play his stupid games and freak out on me?
exactly.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Dear Lilly,

That's just uncool, for lack of a better word!

He sounds immature and not ready for a serious relationship. :( Can you talk to him about how you think this relationship is falling apart?

:hug: I'm sorry you're being treated like this.

Best wishes,

Alex

Lilly

immature is a total understatement. Hes being a total dick head. Like he hasnt stopped yelling at me all day long and he only apologizes even when i like say your not even gonna apologize? and even then its like totally fake and sarcastic. Like its total bull shit. im so pissed off and hurt right now like at the same time. yall dun even know. i feel like screaming right back at him and his stupid League of fucking Legends

lachrymose27

being addicted to League of Legends? lol.....

Leave him. And when he comes crawling back... say no. :)

From what i've read in your post, he's definitely not going to change. Unless you like the relationship where it's at. I'd find someone else.

nolonger

my brother is pretty much addicted to League of Legends aswell(or 'LOL' as it's lay-term). I used to me addicted to WoW myself, but it got shitty for me. And my attention span is horrid these days, I can't do much in the way of video games. i dont no why he'd rather play LoL then talk with his partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00