Learned something from a quote

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Darkness Inside, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hitler

^^ Fighting does not necessary mean to literally fight in war, it means like... to fight for something fight for a purpose. Even if your fighting to survive(not commit suicide) your fighting against everyone else. As Adolf said, it is truly a world of eternal struggle, everyone is struggling to survive. And those who do not fight for your right to survive, don't truly deserve to live. Which basically means, if its not obvious, don't expect everything to be given to you, life is tough, you have to get through it, and giving up will make you die, either on the inside, or physically dead. Despite the fact it comes from Hitler, it has a strong point, and I did not realize what it truly meant until now.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow, I've heard that quote a few times but never realized where it originated.

3. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Lol thanks for replying I did not know, I pretty much gave up. *BUMP*

4. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

actually i think that if your born you deserve to live.
    or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  5. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Pity (well not really) that the guy who said that ended up blowing his brains out when He realized that he was fucked.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  6. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.