Leave me alone

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by ThePhantomLady, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

So... I usually never visit that chat room where I met my abusive idiot of an ex in the day time, especially not on Mondays (same chat room where I met my current amazing bf)...

But I did... and lo and behold there he was... "Just saying hello". I felt physically ill. I hate him so, so bad.

He f*cked me up so bad... brainwashed me as well... and after all he did to my mind and body he tried to teach my boyfriend how "someone like me" deserves to be treated...

I told him to stop contacting me, please... he said okay...

but I don't trust him. How could I?

I just needed this out of my system before I throw up.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) I'm really sorry but I can say I can relate in some ways (i'd rather not share), you have your current bf and he is amazing and right for you. Just look to the future, the past has nothing new to tell you. You are an inspiration. Big hugs and you can message me anytime pet x
  3. ThePhantomLady

I'm scared if he'll find me and try to manipulate me again... or even worse, my boyfriend
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Cant you and your current boyfriend come up with a different screenname or different chatroom to meet ? It makes no sense to meet at the same chatroom where there are millions others to use
  5. ThePhantomLady

We don't use that chatroom anymore really... we talk on skype and Hangouts and emails...

I just sometimes check in there to talk to old friends... I've been a member of the chatroom since 2011. Usually I check the chat room outside the hours and the days the idiot was usually online...

But the problem is... he can find me, physically... and he has my boyfriends email. and one of mine... I know it's simple to block him... but I've been stalked before... and that never stopped that crazy woman. It's been 9 years since I broke up with that woman and I still get a message from her once in a while.

Last time I talked to Mr. Idiot I told him that if he ever cared a bit for me, he should know I loved my current boyfriend so much, and him even contacting me put my relationship in danger... and I acted a lot more crazy than I am, and told him if that happened I would die. He then promised me he'd try to stay away... trying to screw with my head again... saying it would be difficult... since I was so addicting; and he always loved it when I said no to him.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Okay you know there are spam filters and blockers in your email system you can have it automatically sent to your spam folders or blocked and be none the wiser. What you don't know wont distress you.

My phone company has a service that blocks certain phone numbers from making calls if I request it.

If there is a stalking situation then put a restraining order against the woman not to contact you in any way or any form. Good luck.
    Freya likes this.
  7. ThePhantomLady

yes, I do know that, but in the case of the woman 9 years ago she created up to 20 different email and other other accounts when I blocked her, I don't want to anger him that way. At least that woman was several continents away
  8. Bee

Bee Active Member

If it gets bad do not be afraid to get an order of protection...OK its in the past which is s awesome but even contacting you is harassment and grounds for an order of protection and if he contacts ur bf too u can also put him on the order keep proof of conversations. Ik its hard
    ThePhantomLady likes this.