Leave me alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Slinkybinky, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

I will be as thin or fat as I want to be. I will cut myself if I want to and yes I will have scars. If I want tattoos I will get them and I love them all because of the pain and the meaning of them.
    Please stop telling me to stop why does everyone think I can just stop if I want to-I can't. I don't actually think I want to cos this is me this is how I live and how I survive everyday If you take my blades away then I'll have nothing-I do try but once the thought is in my head it won't go until I do it.

Please don't tell me to eat more or just start eating aswell-I don't want to and I won't-I want to dissappear I know I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN i'M THIN-TRUELY THIN.

So do you know what you're too late to care.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey hun, my PM box is always open if you fancy a talk. My honest opinion is that you are frightenly thin already, well you were when i saw you a few weeks back in town. People just care about you and want you to be safe and healthy. Please try and see that hun.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

oh babe :sad:

i wish i knew what to say :sad:
    i love you babe. please always remember that

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I'd never tell you what or what not to do. We all have our own ways of coping with things. I was just wondering though why you think being really thin is going to make you happy. Whatever happens I hope you can find that happiness you seek. :unsure:
  5. Slinkybinky

I have been a lot thinner before and was much happier I even had a job and everything, Now I have nothing and no one-I have basically messed up my whole life so I don't see whats likely to change now.
    Last night once I started cutting I couldn't stop...am such a mess. If I can get back to a decent weight then I know it'll make all the difference-I'll never ever like me and I'll always think I'm ugly but at least I'll be smaller.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Slinkybinky. People tell you to stop cutting because they love you. Cutting is an awful way of harming yourself, because it leaves you scarred all over, and if you cut too deep, it could lead to a lot of blood loss. Also, please try to eat wholesome foods. Being too thin is not healthy, just like being overweight is not healthy either. Finally, you have to try and love yourself for things to get better. I haven't seen you before, but I'm sure you're not ugly. :hug:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Not true babe. I love you. Facebook message coming at you in a min. I wish I could make you feel better, I wish that more than anything. You are an amazing woman and at some point in your life you will realise that. I am here for you any time honey :hug: :wub:
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I 100% agree with that. Think about what you've come through so far. You can get through this!
  9. Slinkybinky

Thanks guys I wish I had your faith in me. I have started down a really rocky road and actually don't feel like I can stop now-eating is becoming harder and harder and cutting easier and easier! The good news is that I can drink alcohol again as I'm not eating as much!
    I can't look in the mirror anymore and can't walk passed the scales I can't cope with people caring either-selfish I know and I'm sorry
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

babe i wish i could help so much :sad:
    i love you and am here any time for you :hug: