Leave me alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

The concept is simple

I am angry and sad, being on this site hasn't helped, writing down my feelings in a journal hasnt helped, writing in these threads hasnt helped, you see the pattern.

I am tired.
    Tired of the god-pushers trying to get me to go with jesus, tired of the people who only offer nothing more than an emoticon and 'hope you feel better', generic response or statement.
    Tired of the whining, of the complaining, of the tediousness of it all.

Just leave me alone.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

ok i get that
    People try to help in anyway they can, im sorry if you think its not helpful to you.
    But before you are left alone what do you think will help you?
    Oh and i promise not to post any smilies

3. Prof.Bruttenholm

Nothing can help me.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

because you won't allow it to help you
    because you choose to stay isolated it is better that way
    i agree

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

is this supposed to be a message hidden in the message? cuz if oyu really wanted to be alone, you wouldnt be here or posting.

i think youre finding some suport here. some advice. and some people that care. yu are just so deep in your darkness that you cant see it righ now. just being able to post how you feel about the site is a form of help. you arent having to keep it tucked away.

please dont isolate. give yourself and members here antoher chance.

6. Prof.Bruttenholm

No, this is my last post on the forum

7. Oskan

Oskan Member

One suggestion, no smilies or God-pushing included?

Help yourself. Go ahead, isolate yourself from the rest of humanity. That works for some people. But while you're isolating, can you notice anything good? Notice the small things-the smiles of random people, little trees growing in cracks of sidewalks...

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please know that we will be here should you decide to return...J