Leave Me Alone!!!!

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Sa Palomera, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

god! How can I make it any clearer!!!???? I want you all to leave me ALONE! jeez.

2. Whats the problem?

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Aww Ish :hug:

I hope you're OK hun .... Here if you want to talk :)

Joe

4. Sa Palomera

I do NOT wanna talk. that's why I made this thread cos for some reason people think I want them to text me and phone me and pm me and email me. Just leave me alone!

5. Did it ever occur to you that people might be worried about you?

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, I weill leave you alone, but I hope you feel better soon, try and take care, bye until whenever you come back.

:hug:

7. Sa Palomera

yeh but y'all dont get it. I'm doing what's best.

8. Okay. If hurting the people that so obviously care about you by ignoring them is what's best. Go ahead.

9. Sa Palomera

good.

Goodbye.

10. So you don't care about anyone but yourself then?

11. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Ish - people are worrying about you - we care about you :hug:

We want you to be OK, we want to help you feel OK, we want to support you ... I realise you don't want to talk to us, but we're here for you :hug: :hug:

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

u think its, the best for u, can u not see that people love and care for you. ur one of the few people that have kept me alive without what point is there for me ever being able to carry on

if love or care for me in the slighest ur stay safe cos right now im feeling like all the stuff u said to was aload of bull, hun im begging u!!!

13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

WE all love and care for you, so much, it isn't your time, if it was, you wouldn't have to kill yourself, you'd just drop dead, your cycle of life isn't over yet, you still have so much life to live and just because life has been bad doesn't mean it will be forever, that's just negative thinking, please don't do anything rash. You should make any decisions while you are so emotional and upset, because when we are like that ww can't make good judgement.

Please stick around. Please we love you, it would hurt us more not having you then if you had an outburst, it's ok we all have them, I had a huge one in let it all out a while ago....

Keep all this in mind. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: