Leave me to die . . .

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lora410, Dec 6, 2010.

1. lora410

lora410 New Member

Every day a new form of torture is invented for me. This small ugly fuck up.

I am bullied. I am unloved. I am unwanted. I am a waste of this earths space.

There's no reason to go on living. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm dead, inside and soon to be out.

Fuck this life, and the next. I'm jut a screw up. Everything good in life has been taken from me. It's over. Nobody needs to deal with me anymore.

This freak of nature is about to go extinct. Yay.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry you are feeling so low so dead inside. You need to reach out and talk to someone okay around you. Call crisis line talk okay talk to someone and get some help to heal the numbness the sadness There will be other opportunities to do well and restart over Don't close the doors yet okay please

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi Libby, you sound quite young are you still at school? Bullies and unkind people have made you feel like this, it is not you. Your friends and family will me deverstated if you leave, please accept the help available to you. If you are being bullied tell someone. If you are having other issues please consider going to the doctor and getting some extra support.

When i was at school we had a young girl kill herself and it was just so sad, please try getting some help first.