Leave.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Feb 21, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Go to bed, fuck off...leave! I love you and hate you at the same time, fucking parents. Ive ruined your life, and youve ruined mine, we fucking even yet?
    Id got some serious shit to do....

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

matt
    what is going on hun?! and dont say nothing you are fine b/c if you were you wouldn't have asked that question?! PLease talk to me

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Out with it you!! What is going on!!!

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's going on?! :hug: I'm here hun.

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Nah fuck em...they dont know...and you know I prefer it...help maybe ppl I do know..fuck myself. I deserve to die...dont tell me differant

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i will tell u different...ive been sitting here or two hours listening to you and trying to help but i can only put out so much when nothing gets heard..im wearing thin matt..especially after last night with me..so yeah please understand that im not giving up i just cant do it anymore atm.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

MJ, let us know how you are doing. I am just a PM away should you need to vent. Please stay safe. :hug:

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

hun so sorry I couldnt help last night, just had nothing left. Hang in there I'll try to catch you some time today.

9. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:hug: Matt...Sorry for being such a shitty friend lately, and well, always. I do care. :hug: