Leaving SF

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Starlite, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I am leaving SF.. I know my account won't be closed, and I wil lnot ask it to be. I am not taking a break. I feel I don't belong here anymore. I can't support people and feel like i break the support given to me.

The "friends" i have talked to here, i feel I just get in the way of or occlude them in some way. so It's best I just leave. Take care everyone. I wish you all well. Peace out!

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you have decided to leave us but know that you can come back anytime.
    Take care of yourself and i wish you all the happiness in the future :hug:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm sure you don't get in the way. Like the above post said, you can always come back here. You always belong and are always welcome.
    :heart: :hug:
    best of luck friend

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Take care hun :hug:

You are welcome back any time x

5. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Take care and have fun with your life :)!

6. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I only want you to leave if you think it will help you. If not I hope you will decide to stay. You are valued and appreciated, and the support here is boundless. I hope you do what's best for you, but know that you're always welcome. :hug:

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Like so many others have said, you are always welcome back hun. SF is more like a giant family and once you join, you are never out of someones mind or heart. So please if you feel that leaving will help you with your feelings, then you must do that. But when things get too hard to handle please come back home.

8. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

star , judy hun,

ur not in the way , ppl are just dealing with stuff indiviually and sometimes noone has enough room left to express that they care , u are cared for here i care , i saw some messages but ive been very agitated and not always here when it says i am . Anyways its ur choice whether u stay but i know ur prescence will be missed , do ultimately what is right for u .

:hug:

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take care of yourself starlite. :hug:

10. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

You need to do what you think is best for you. I haven't been around as much recently but my yahoo,msn and email is on my profile, i always respond to email so that's the best way if you ever want to talk. And remember you will always be welcomed back with open arms :hugs:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to see you go Judy, but you have to do whatever it is you feel is best for you. you are not in the way here. You will be welcomed back with open arms should you choose to return someday. Please take care of yourself and stay safe. :hug:

12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please take care of yourself. Remember you are always welcome back. :hug: