Leaving SF

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Azumi, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

Well I'm not quite sure where to put this so I decided to put this here...

I just wanted to let SF know that I will be retreating from this place. Not because I'm better, or I don't need help or I'm giving up here or anything. I decided that it would be better for my relationship for me to leave here and just periodically check in. I've been through a lot recently and I'm hoping that this helps me, emotionally, physically and spirtually. I'm also hoping that this move will help my relationship as well.

I'm not sure if I made a lot of friends in the short time that I've been here but I will always be there for anyone here that needs it. You can PM me, email me or IM me. chicolover86@hotmail.com, sk8ergurl66606@yahoo.com, and my AIM is sk8ergurl66606. I will always be here for anyone in need. I wish everyone here the best of luck, and remember keep fighting, and just take it one day at a time.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes it is good to step back for awhile as their is a lot of pain and it is can be overwhelming. I hope you are able to heal and have supports around you. feel free to always come back and get support from here let us know how you are doing okay
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good luck! :) I totally understand the need to leave, and I hope things work out for you.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Wishing you the best. Well be here for you if you want to come back. All the best to you.
  5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I wish you the best.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Take care Azumi. :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck Azumi, take care :hug: