leaving the forum for awhile

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Sep 18, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i use this forum way too much, always venting but not giving much back.....ill be withdrawing from here for a while...as im not helping only helping the ones who need the space in the forum, im so sorry for wasting everyone time and the forums space

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

your not wasting anyones time or space... :) just take care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not wasting anyone time if you need to vent need support then stay. Please do not leave if you need to stay okay take care

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You aren't wasting anyones time, come back when you feel ready hun :hug: take care!!

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You belong here as much as the next person!! That is what this site is for.. Let it out and let others try to support you!! You are not wasting anyones time..I hope you don't leave..Maybe just take a break..

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

You take care, and you know where I am xx

7. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

That's what this forum is for. To help those who need it. Not everyone is going to be able to give back when they're going through their darkness. Don't sweat it. Right now, I'm feeling better, but I'm offering what little insight I can for what it's worth. I'm not keeping tabs on if someone else is offering advice and just venting, and I doubt anyone else is. Please stay.