leaving....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by goingmobile, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goingmobile

goingmobile Active Member

i am so sad i want to leave it all i can't do it anymore and no one loves me except my friend but he's leaving too so i'm really lost. my mom is really mean to me too she always yells and i hate school and i get made fun of because i never shower or change my clothes and this is why i think i should do it tonight. bye bye everyone who never talked to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2007
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug:

Please reconsider :)

Talk to us - why d'you feel like this?

I'll move it to the Suicide forum :hug:

3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Don't go. I'm new here, which is why i haven't talked to you yet. So don't say things like that too quickly, okay?

It's okay- I hate school too. But we probably both only have a few days left, am I correct? So don't worry, the summer's almost here and you can be outside with the sunshine which will make you feel clean.

I get made fun of too, but just hold your head high- way high.

Feel better and don't go. Things get better.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hate to see you go goingmobile. I know things are not the greatest for you. I wish it could be easier, but sometimes things just don't go that way. Try to think of something that makes you feel good and try to hold on to that. Talk to us here and let us see if we can help you find a way to better days. Take care. :hug:

5. Please don't leave us. You've been a great person and you were the reason I actually revisited the forum before (otherwise I was going to post and leave). You were the first person I met here and I always have thought very highly of you, though we don't speak. :hug: You have so much to offer us here--please reconsider.

6. goingmobile

goingmobile Active Member

I actually do shower :/ I was just feeling bad for myself. I don't stink. Thanks for all of the support, but i'm going to leave.

7. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

noooooooooooo

goingmobile dont leave
    we want you beside you are one of the skeleton bones in that forum

please come back
    i like your posts
    dont let it stop
    for the sake of us

8. hey

don't go hun :hug: I've not met you b4 but I'd be pleased to talk anytime if you need someone

Love
    GE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.