leaving

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by candy15, Jun 9, 2008.

1. candy15

candy15 Active Member

I'll be doing an inpatient program for the next 2 or so months for teen mothers who suffer with depression and suicide. I'll occasionally be able to check e-mails and PMs, but give me a bit of time to respond.

Since I can't say it enough, I'm going to say it one more time:

i believe you really do have what it takes to pull through. and i say that because not only are you still here now, but you have pulled others out of their darkest times too. last night you said you'd begun to see past your pain but that now you'd drowned in it again. you just need to have hope that thee will come a moment when you will be able to see past it again. because in the end that's all we can do, hope. hope is maybe one of the few things that keeps anyone grounded. hope for a better future, hope that the pain will end, hope that there is a happy ending, hope that there will be a day when you look back and see the battles you've won- not the battles you have yet to fight. so whether you'll make it through another week or another year, just be sure that when you have, you have fought all you can. not only through the rough, but also when you were on the floor crawling to get by. so when you really can't make it any more, be sure that you can look back and say you've really fought. but most importantly, know that you have been a blessing to countless who have thrived in your company, and that this world, truly, will not be the same, or any better, without you.
    [you know you you are].

I love you.

Those who have helped me have helped me more than they could ever imagine.

Dear God,
    Please don't let me lose the few friends I've made.
    They're each such a blessing and it pains me to think that it might've all be temporary.
    Please, please let me keep them.

Please take care, I love you all dearly and again, thank you for your friendship.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope everything works out for you, hun. You are so special. I love you. :hug:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

take care of yourself and your baby honey. Best of luck to you :hug:

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Best of luck Candy. I really hope that everything will turn out good for you. And may your baby be healthy and never have to suffer from any sort of depression :hug:

5. candy15

candy15 Active Member

Thank you for your kind words Courtney, Kelly, and Jasmin :hug:

6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I will miss chatting with you, but I am sure we will still stay in touch on some level. I hope this program brings new light and perspectives on your life, and gives you a sense of renewal. Most importantly, be safe!

7. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

*huuuuuggg*
    take care
    and good luck
    i'm sure you can get throw all things.. .. stay strong!

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Good luck Candy! For what it's worth, I think you are doing an amazing thing by having this baby. You have the opportunity to give a child a wonderful life and you are taking it. Good for you. Be proud of yourself, because most people would not have the courage to do what you are doing :)

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck candy, take care of yourself and the baby :arms:

10. candy15

candy15 Active Member

thank you everyone so far for the encouragement :hug:
    please take care!!

11. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Dear Candy

Be brave sweetie , take the help and have a good grab at life with both hands , its been lovely getting to know u .Ill be thinking of u hunni *hug

Love Jo