leaving

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i am leaving today...

last night i was called a hyprocruiit. and after some thinking i guess that statement is very true. i have not been able to sleep and there really is no need for me to even go to church, cause that is so true. i am this. i am nothing nor worth anything to anyone nor the church

2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hey Susan

I haven't been around here for a few days, but I saw this and wanted to reply.

I know it hurts when people say things like that. However, please know that you are the only one who knows yourself better than anyone else does. In my experience people who assume things about another person have deep seeded issues in their own lives and in the long run it is just a bad reflection of themselves. Look deep inside yourself and do what is best for you, but don't live you life based on what words someone else throws at you. I realize words hurt, but don't give them that much power over you. Afterall it is you in the end that knows yourself better.

Please take care!

p.s. Never give up!

3. Please don't leave.. :( Even though I know we don't really know each other or anything... But you shouldn't leave just because of something someone said about you. People say hurtful things sometimes, and even though it's hard, please don't take it to heart.

This forum is really no place for arguing or mean comments, and it's really a shame that some people act that way on here.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Please stay Dove.
    You ARE worth it! Don't let anyone let you think you're not, because it's just not true!
    I'm here if you need someone to talk to Dove. Send me a pm :pm:

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Please don't leave, even if that one person isn't there for you, a lot of people are here and want to support you. :hug:

6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hey thanks guys..

you know it has occured to me that not only they called me a hyprocrit but they have called everyone else here that has issues and believes in God a hyprocrit too and thats just not right..

nobodys perfect.. no one is.. and even ministers or other christians slip up from time to time, rather they be worring about how to pay bills or get depressed or other things.

just cause i have problems and go to church that does not mean that i am a total hyprocrit, a true hyprocrit does things diliberatly and try to hide behind the idea of being a christian.. i dont try to hide behind it. i am a christian and i am not perfect. church is not just for true christians, its for sinners too! and i admit i sin and i may not be perfect but i love God and i dont fear what anyone can do to me. Last night i was upset. last night the attack hurt but it hurt God too cause it was not only calling me that but others who believe in God also and have problems.. if i was perfect i would not need anything but i am not perfect and i need God and the church..

they can judge me but what they judge me with God will also judge them..

thanks..

7. SpareTire

SpareTire Well-Known Member

So does that mean your gonna stick around? I just came back and I remember you helped me last year with a few short simple words. A few words that change me.

Hearing/seeing hurtful things is the price you gotta pay for being a good person. It's a shame but it's part of the game we call life. It's the price you have to pay if you wanna continue playing the game. People tend to belittle others when they are feeling like their being takin over, undermined or when their being too hard on themselves. No one wants to be in last place, so they try to gain a lead by putting others down. And if they attack some thing they don't believe or understand, they feel that much bigger.

I spent my first 9 yrs of school in a private Catholic School. And in a way I envy you for believing, Because I used to, but over time I have lost my faith and don't believe it any more. Part of me still does and that ALONE kept me alive. I do not doubt, however not sure if I believe. ..If he is real, I will be judged in a manor that I deserve. It's said God has mercy, Oh boy I hope that is true. He's pissed at me now, but at the time of my end game I hope he really does have mercy on my soul.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Susan,
    I'm not a christian, I follow my own beleifs but would never put you down for something you truly beleive in..This person who hurt you obviously has major issues and took them out on you..
    You go right on and beleive in whom ever you want...Thats what makes us all unique..We are individuals and have the right to talk about or pray to our gods...Don't let a snide remark drag you down O.K.Take care!!!

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:yes:

10. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi.....

please never forget that you have the right to freedom of religion. it is interesting how that non-believers are tolerated here and in real life, but that those who do believe in God are often, chastised, or worse. i have seen some viscious attacks against people who believe in God, on this very forum.

i try to be accepting of all people, regardless of their beliefs or non-belief.

tolerance and acceptance. . . . what lovely ideals, these are.

i hope you do not leave because you were called a hypocrite. i hope you don't allow someone else, to take away your right to support here. you have every right to stay here. no one here, or anywhere else, has the right to judge others.

also. . . you do not have to justify your beliefs, nor your actions, to anyone.
    you have a right to live your life as you see fit - within restraints of the laws of your land, and respect in regards to fellow humans.

be strong and don't allow anyone to walk on you.
    xxxx

11. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I don't recall anything in christianity that says you have to go to church.

You can be spiritual, believe in god, but you can also make your own decisions as a human being too. God isn't a dictator.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Susan :arms:

Please don't. :sad: You've gotten through this before and you CAN do it again. I know...you have been through a LOT, you are strong , you can get past this one more time. Don't give up. Find something/someone you love and cling on to it :hug:

13. maniacalmax

maniacalmax New Member

Hey, Susan. Its been a long time since we last spoken to each other, and I am glad to know you are still around. Though you said you will never make it, somehow you endured the odds and today, I am glad to see you around. I really am, you have been fighting for years now and this fight must go on. Two years back, you keep telling me its over and everything is done for yet today, you are still here and so it means you are stronger than you thought. Don't give up now, because it will be futile after all that you have been through. Take care Susan.

P.S: Two years back, we were close and we shared a lot with each other. I am sorry, we have grown apart. I wish it doesn't have to be this way.

14. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Dove,

I am sorry I wasnt here to help when you were at that moment of crisis. I am glad to read that you are still with us, and like everyone else, feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

You are most certainly not a hyprocrit. :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.