Left feeling confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHealingHeart

My ex boyfriend keeps trying to e-mail me and it's kinda scaring me. I got away from him, but why does he keep trying to contact me? I responded back cause I have so much anger from everything he's done for me. In his e-mails he seems so sincere and caring for my well being being but I can't get over with everything that he's done to me. I used to keep going back to him even though he kept abusing me, but now I'm completely aware of it and scared and left feeling confused. I'm glad that I'm away with him.... but I hate what he does to me.... he confuses me so much. I'm so confused and want advice. I responded and when I did he acts as if I tried to contact him first.... when he clearly wrote to me. Why is he turning this around and making it out like I'm reaching out to him first when he's the one that keeps sending me e-mails. Why does he do this to me? I don't understand it at alll... :confusion:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun the first thing YOU do is to delete all contact with him you block his msgs on all the forums ok you change your phone number and you DO NOT respond to his emails ok don't he is abusing you still hun do not give him that power ok you block everything and if you can you get your parents involved and get a restraining order against him so he cannot have any further contact with you hugs

morning rush

it sounds like he wants to control you and not take responsibility for his action...and he doesn't sound like he's changed much either...

I would ask myself if I'm better without him now or better with him when he abused me...then I would cut ties, block him, his emails etc...

I wish it were easy to do the above but it's hard...and well, you have to look out for yourself first and foremost...you are worth better than to be tricked and abused and played with...

BlueHealingHeart

Thanks for replying to my thread, last night I was feeling shaky all night cause I didn't know what was going on. But that makes sense that he'd try to play tricks on me again. I'm glad I finally decided to speak about this cause I don't want to go back to him and go through all that abuse again. Believe he's trying to confuse me so I go back, and blocking him would be my best bet. Feel a little better now, but I still can't help but cry from all the pain I feel from everything he's done..... hope in time I'll be a happier person....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00