left out and alone :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

every1 is moving on in there lifes , moving house, finding new partners, and moving on in there life, or atleast have friends! , and where am i? IN THE SAME FUCKIN SITUATION IVE BEEN IN FOR YEARS . ZERO friends, zero or fuck all money , i dont deserve friends , and i definatly dont deserve a girlfriend :(

i just dont see any point trying anymore . . .

wat am i gonna miss out on? the same shit ive gone through these past years? oh yeah its goona be worth sticking around for that isnt it :dry:

fuck my pathetic shitty fucked up life

im sick of hurting
    im sick of being so alone
    im sick of life
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I used to feel that way until i decided enough was enough and came out of my shell and took risks, meeting new people. what i found out was that people are waiting for others to befriend them. we are all scared of meeting new people so go out and have fun out there coming out of your comfort zone.
  3. whybother?

theres nowhere around here i can go to meet any1 :( and no1 wud wanna be my friend, im just a nothing
  4. srhj

srhj Member

hey i know how you feel....i'm also alone; i have very few friends and sometimes i'm kind of sick of trying....

but you wanna know something? I go on......i don't want to, but i do, because i know if i end it right now i'll end with loneliness and despair as my legacy.....

do u want that for yourself? i don't....and even if i end up with loneliness and despair as my life legacy i don't want nobody to say, ohhh she didn't try hard enough or ended her life too early so that why her sadness/loneliness consumed her....

i refuse to die without trying with every firbre of my being; even if i feel like the effort is in itself like death!!!

so hold on; with the courage and despair to die- live and fight to see another day and try!!!

God bless you buddy~~~
  5. whybother?

ive been like this for 5 years tho, and ive tried so hard :-( im sick of the crippling loneliness and not feeling wanted by ANYONE

*sigh* yes im pathetic
  6. constant

constant Guest

I be your friend man, but you proably wont like me,
    cause I feel the same way,
    as in
    we both think that people wouldnt want to be friends with us
    which proably isnt true
    how can that be true?
    Cant be
    Refuse to believe it, just start refusing to believe those stupid self hating belifes that people dont or wont like you. Because they will. Just start believing in you again. ( Im trying to do this same technique rite now and its sorta working a little I meant to say a lot its working a lot)
  7. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I still want you and u will always be someone who means a lot to me. I still think about you, but i know that will never be enough, i wish we had lived closer and then we would still be together.

U r not a nothing and you deserve the best girlfriend in the world who can make you feel a hell of a lot happier than i ever could. One day you will find her and she will be the luckiest girl on earth coz u'll protect her til the end

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel being lonely!! I haven't had any friends outside of the forum for the last twenty years.. And before that all I had was people I worked with..I have always stood to the side while everyone else would talk or go out and have fun..Now I am an old man who isolates myself from the world. But you know I keep going I don't let my suicidal thoughts win.. After three failed attempts I just decided I was a failure at that also..Now I just come on the forum and try to help people or to just let them know someone out there cares..Why don't you start by doing some sort of volunteer work where you meet people..I wish way back that I had thought of that option. Also a good therapist twice a month keeps me going.. She always makes me smile before I leave her office..Take Care my friend!!
  9. whybother?

panicmania , no1 has made me happier than the time we spent together, im not lookin for nor do i want any1 else, i just want u :(

i dont like the idea of volunteer work becuz i work enough, the time i have i like to rest (even tho all i do is isolate myself from the world and stay on my pc) im 23 this year and im nothin but a fuckin failure at everything :(

my name really does suit me

10. whybother?

fuck trying
    fuck life
  11. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Keep trying.........please :blub: :cry: :blub: :cry: :blub: :cry:

I need you to
  12. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

how about trying to change this belief? Why do you think this?
  13. whybother?

panic , u dont need me , u'll find sum1 else and move on in no time, its kinda happening now, ur facebook status says it

and the very few friends ive had in my life have always turned out to be complete twats , and ive now had 3 girlfriends who said they loved me so much, but if it was truely love then we wud of been determined to sort it out , but im just a sad pathetic loner

i dont see a reason to carry on tbh
    everyday just brings more emotional pain
    more scars
    more tears

living hurts :(
  14. whybother?

ah fuck this thread, just forget i ever made it, forget i was even talking to u, forget im even a member on here
  15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm no stranger to loneliness! A lot of us here are lonely I'd think.
    I don't know how to make it go away. It breaks my heart so much every day that I already feel dead.
    I can't give you advice on how to make it go away. But I can tell you, though you've probably heard it before, that you are not alone.

I can also tell you with much certainty that you DO deserve friends, a girlfriend, and all good things just like the rest of us. You cannot convince me or anyone else here that you are undeserving of these things, no matter what.
    Just because you don't have them at the moment does not mean you don't deserve them.

I have few friends, and the friends I do have, as often as I hang out with them, the loneliness follows me. It follows me into crowded rooms. It follows me everyone, physically alone or not.
    When I am down and think about the little friends I have, and how they let me down, I do ask myself why? Is it me? But I know that I deserve better friends. I know that I deserve love. Why? Let anyone here tell you. Everyone deserves love, companionship, support. Some of us only get it here even!
    Don't say you don't deserve it. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk. I'm lonely as fuck.

best wishes :heart: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.