Legal and cheap drugs?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by christian_1990, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

what legal and cheap drugs can one get without trouble like asking it to the doctors...just going to the farmacy and asking for it?

something that makes one relax

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

There are over the counter medicinal items for many things, but if it were that easy everyone would be at the pharmacy instead of their doctor. Also, as we all react differently to these various items I don't think it would be prudent for me to advise you on this. Maybe the pharmacist would suggest something if you told him what your symptoms were.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Erm, let me think :laugh:

Well theres St.John's wort (its a natural anti depressant but it interacts with a lot of medicines,so make sure you're not taking anything else).

Valerian tea(stress reliever).

BACH-Is the name of a brand ,it has all natural remedies for stress. :)

All of the above should be found in most pharmacies if you're ouside Ireland ;) as st.john's wort is prescription only in Ireland but available elsewhere I think :hug:

Always ask your chemist for advice too :)

4. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

5. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

5-htp...I'm pretty sure its an anti-depressant.

6. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

Poppy tea, its legal to buy the pods from websites and shit, but it's illegal to use it for the purpose of intoxication. I'll just leave it at that.

7. bremer1990

bremer1990 Member

there is also benadryl (diphenhydramine) and robitussin (dextromethorphan). make sure not to get the night time ones though. but these arent nearly as good as other drugs. also maks esure that the only active ingredients are the ones i mentioned in parenthesis.

8. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

If you honestly need something to relax (because I don't advise getting on pills just to escape; pills are a risky business and they have wrecked my life on more than one occasion), go to your doctor and tell him about any anxiety and stress issues you might be having. My doctor personally started me on klonopin but yours might prescribe you something a little less strong, which is a good thing. Additionally be sure to research your medicines. Ask your doctor about side-effects, etc.

If you also have aches and pains like I do, the doctor prescribed me muscle relaxers instead - they relax your muscles, and relax you as a whole, but take the edge off muscular pain. But be very careful with both of these medications because they can become highly addictive.

Furthermore, meds like klonopin really helped me with my social anxiety and allowed me to function properly around large groups of people, and I did things I used to absolutely adore doing before my depression and anxiety came back - like talking to people I didn't know, making new friends, being social instead of antisocial and locked in my room, that sort of thing.

9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

(taking back what I wrote)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.