Legal drugs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sasuke, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

What are some LEGAL drugs that i can get my hands on that make you feel less miserable?

I think this is a valid thread as its legal however if mods feel its innapropriate please delete/lock it. thanks

2. roro

roro Well-Known Member

there are plenty of legal drugs that a psychiatrist or general doctor can prescribe to make you feel better. you need to be evaluated to see what would be the best prescription for you.

most doctors prescribe anti-depressants. they have different effects depending on the person. for some they act like a stimulant, giving you more energy.

there are also anti-anxiety medicines, but doctors are less likely to prescribe them because they are addictive. they have a calming effect, similar to alcohol or narcotics.

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Anti-depressants.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

St. John's Wort is an herbal anti-depressant you might try.

5. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

I kinda meant drugs that instantly make you feel better for a while.. Ive taken anti depressants before and while in the long run it did make me feel better the side effects were undesirable.

I cant be bothered with the whole going to the doctor or anything was hoping to get em online or something

6. bria

bria Well-Known Member

I really don't recommend going online to find things. You never know what you are actually getting and that can be quite dangerous. I know that going to the doctor is a pain, but if you go to the same one who gave you anti-depressants before they can probably prescribe something different that might not have the same side effects. It is hard to find an immediate treatment because the depression is so often a chemical imbalance that takes time to restore without severe side effects. Hope you can find something that works for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.