Legal Herbs (herbal tea, etc.)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Arthur523, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur523

Arthur523 Well-Known Member

I'm new to the herbal scene ("legal highs"). I was wondering if anyone knew of any relaxing herbal tea mixtures that they've grown to love? Ever since my positive experience with K2, I've been more and more interested in obtaining more legal herbs that have similar effects. I'm going to be buying some salvia and some kratom, but I'd love to try pretty much anything if it's legal and someone else here uses it and likes it.

Also, does anyone know a good website that has high quality legal herbs?

Thanks in advance!
    -Arthur

2. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

Kratom is wonderful. It's mildly addictive, but nowhere close to poppy pod tea (I would avoid pods unless you're legitimately in severe pain, it is much harder than you think to quit). It's been my substance of choice for almost a year now. I would definitely give it a try. Thekratomking is good, as is phytoextractum. Get the regular Bali Premium Commercial crap, its the best value. You might want to also give nitrous oxide a go if you're into that.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

have you tried valerian? you can buy it in most health stores, its a mild sedative.

4. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

i liked morning glory and mescaline. i plan on trying datura and opium.

you can plant morning glory, and it's a beautiful plant :)

5. Arthur523

Arthur523 Well-Known Member

I have not but I've heard good things about it. Would you happen to know of an online health store that sells it? That would be excellente

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.