legitimate suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I believe I have legitimate reasons for suicide. there definitely is something wrong with me. Since i was a child there has been some thing wrong. I have never beeen normal, or socially accepted. Ive missed out on things that every one should be able to experience. ive always been a loner. never a good son. im not supposed to exist. Im not able to function in society. my intelligence is much lower than normal. it would be best for me to die now.
  2. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

I am not convinced that there's something wrong with you, it sounds like low self-esteem talking.

Is there anyway I could get you to play a game with me?
    Pretty, pretty please?

Here's the game:
    Keep this thread going and post legitimate reasons to live.

I'll even go first with one of mine,
    Rampant hedonism

Your turn!
  3. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Oh and BTW

That is one of the cutest avatars EVER!

It made me smile
  4. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I feel the same way.

I'm sure none of that is true about you, though. Are you a perfectionist? Try not to be so hard on yourself. I'm sorry that you've been left out of things; do you have close friends or relatives to talk to? Sorry, I suck at advice. Randomly smile at/talk to a few people, and maybe your confidence will boost from there. I'm sorry you feel so awful. Feel better soon!
  5. underdosed

underdosed Guest

i dont think there are really "legitimate" and "illegitimate" reasons (unless of course a person does it purely for attention or something). I'm not sure exactly what you meant by that word but i was just curious
  6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i agree with pneuma. in some ways. but thats neither here nor there. lets play the game
    my reason for living: to piss people off and prove others wrong.:biggrin:

seriously stay strong. alright. we're all here for you.
  7. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

I feel the same. I feel I have legitimate reasons for suicide as well. There is something wrong with me too. I have similiar problems to you. It all started at age 10 when I suddenly developed severe social anxiety. Its all been downhill since. There's no hope for me in this life. I dont live. I just exist. I'm a total recluse. Only leave my house when I have to. Dont have any real life friends. Just friends I keep in touch with through the computer. Its a very lonely/hopeless life. Meds/therapy dont work for a severe case like mine. I need a miracle! I have never been normal or socially accepted either. If it wasnt for the few people that I keep in touch with online I'd be completely alone in life, besides my parents but they're useless. They dont understand my problems at all. I'm telling you, my case of social anxiety is as severe as they come! I'm definitely a candidate for suicide! Cool scripture Matthew 26:23. I love dark scriptures like that too. One of my favorites is Ecclesiates 4:2,3: 'And I congradulated the dead who had already died rather than the living who were still alive; so better than both of them is the one who has not yet come to be...'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.